get paid to do homework

I have a friend.. who always keep bugging me, you know why ? Well, he’s in high school and has tons of homework. I think I have done more than half of his home work. He used to tell me that “I would gladly pay you if you do my homework”. But you know how it is, he is a friend and I wouldn’t take money from him for doing his homework. I was looking for a solution for this…

As I am a net freak a thought struck me, isn’t there a site online which would help me get his homework done, as he’s already ready to pay for his homework to be done so that he can go out party during weekends. I did some research and I was surprised to find that are quite a few websites which offers such service. I actually registered to the few that looked best, one of it was JustAnswer. The basic idea of Justanswer, is that they have 'experts' who answers the question posted by someone like me. And these experts are paid 50% of whatever price the question is. Their turn around time is awesome... pretty fast though. Oh and by the way, if you want to be an 'expert' yourself, all you have to do is register and then apply for 'Become an Expert' and you will have to go through little test, and if you past they will email back to you if you did extremely good. Moreover, they have lot other categories, like computer, homework, home improvement, relationship, cars, honda, chevy and many others. So you probably might fit in one category to be an expert ;). I guess thats a lot of info, isn't it? lol.

See it didn’t take me much time to find these sites..which saved me a lot of time which I have been wasting doing my friend’s homework…

TYPE SOME PART OF QUESTION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

.

.
acc week