Software to write keyword based articles.

As a student, and now as a SEO writing articles has always been a pain in A$z.. What people, particularly I do is, do some research for the topic online (yeah Google is my best friend: P) and get the raw materials and then just write about the article in my own words. You know I hate plagiarizing (As Google is again used to find out plagiarized article, still I love Google).

I was looking for something better, something which will let me create a keyword based article and still won’t be called plagiarized (I know you hate copyscape,lol). I did some research and bumped into this software named “Instant Article Wizard”. I was skeptical on purchasing it, but it came for $67, which is not THAT much if it can make me create keyword based unique articles. What is does it, you put set of keywords, and it helps you identify sub-topics around which it creates a top quality article.

One you have selected your topics and subtopics, Instant article wizard DOES ALL THE RESEARCH automatically. So it spares you from doing the research and all that shyt, which of course is such a relief. After it does the research, it takes you to other step and let you select research ideas for introduction page, subtopic paragraphs and for your concluding paragraphs. Isn’t that cool, yes sire it is!

Now who will benefit from this piece of software? Well, if you are a blogger, and write blogs for a particular topic, then this one is for you. If you are a webmaster, and want to write unique article on niche then this is exactly what you should be having. Its great for the student too whoever has to write essays on different topics and its does it all this really fast, Highly recommended.

What’s more, well, this software Instant Article Writer supports SIX LANGUAGES. Lol, I haven’t tried other language yet, and I am already loving it, but for the note, it supports English (obviously), Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian and German. So you can have your articles in different languages.

So, If you are thinking of checking out this one, just go to their site: Click here

Oh and an example from Instant Article Wizard,

TYPE SOME PART OF QUESTION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

.

.
acc week